A vintage modern design style focuses on mixing the old with the new; maybe even something borrowed and something blue. It evokes a sense of nostalgia and romance, old-fashioned charm including elements from varied other styles like shabby chic, mid-century modern, French-country, and art deco.
Soft, Personal & Old-world charm
If you are looking to deck up your space in this design style do consider,
1. Wide plank wood floors that add rustic charm
2. Pastel colour palette with low key shades of white, cream, and beige often layered with soft greys and pale pastels
3. Wallpapered accent wall in a floral pattern
4. Wooden furniture naturally or artificially distressed
5. Antique French glass chandelier.
6. Long, graceful vintage curtains
7. floral upholstery with decorative pillows and throws, bedding
8. Antique and refurbished furniture
Book a free consultation
Are you looking for a team to handle all your Architecture and Interior Problems so that you can sit back and relax. Feel free to contact us. Get a free demo with the team of Studio Unbox now!