This style is bent toward unapologetic maximalism, richness, and grandeur. It takes cues from major stars of Hollywood’s golden age era reflecting dramatic, sensual, modern, and uncluttered, with a mix of delicate and bold settings that are timeless in appeal.
Luxurious, Glamorous & Dramatic
If you are looking to deck up your space in this style; do consider,
1. High-Quality floor-to-ceiling window panels
2. Metallic surfaces used as a highlight
3. Simple color palettes with two to three complementary hues
4. Black and white are frequently used as a color palette
5. Jewel tones are incorporated for pops of color
6. Luxurious fabric and textiles like velvet, silk, and fur
7. Sculpted carpets, brass or gold hardware, crystal, fringe
8. Bright, glossy furniture with Flashy accessories
Book a free consultation
Are you looking for a team to handle all your Architecture and Interior Problems so that you can sit back and relax. Feel free to contact us. Get a free demo with the team of Studio Unbox now!